Objective Game: Designer
- 2003 – 2008: Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute of Portland.
Six Months experience in XBOX Testing Environment
Experience with Maya for 5 years.
- Specific emphasis on being a character artist
- Proficient at 3D animation
- Proficient at rigging and basic character setup
Experience with Adobe Photoshop for 11 years.
- Primarily digital concept art and painting
Familiar with Pixologic Zbrush
Familar with HEADUS UVlayout
Familiar with Adobe Premiere
Familiar with Final Cut Pro
July 2011 - December 2011: Software Consultant for Microsoft Games Studios/Test Associate Level 1 for Experis
- Orcs Must Die - Robot Entertainment
- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: Shadowhunters DLC - Fuelcell
- Joe Danger: Special Edition - Hello Games
- Crimson Alliance: Vengance Pack DLC - Certain Affinity
- Defense Grid: The Awakening: You Monster DLC - Hidden Path
- Fruit Ninja Kinect - Halfbrick
- And other titles yet to be released.
2008: Game Production Team
Semester class geared around developing a working game mod for the Source engine.
- Served as part of the design team in 2008
- First three months: General prop and set-piece artist
- Second three months: Lead 'first person weapon' animator
2005 - Present: Freelance Artist - Assorted projects, including:
- Early 2007: Battle Karts - Justin Sawchuck
- Concept and character design
- July 2008 - August 2008: Independent graphic novel - Joshua Bacon